Friday, March 13, 2009

The Rain Makes Me Frisky

My name is Stormy. I am a very big Maine Coon cat and I weigh 19 lbs. I am spoiled rotten but I am a very interesting animal.



Bob was going to lunch with Dr. Dalton today, so I took my baby and lay down on the coffee table with her. I will show you a photo of her. I love her very much. Whenever my humans leave me alone I will get her and take her wherever I want to keep me company. She needs a bath but my owners are afraid I won't love her anymore if they wash her so they leave her alone. When I was a tiny cat, Brianna had my baby as her toy. I loved to play with her and wrestle with her. The family thought it was so cute, that Brianna gave her to me. I am so glad she did because I don't know what I would do without her.




It hardly ever rains in Lubbock, Tx but today it did and my owner, Bob let me out on the porch for a few minutes. It was very very cold. I did not want to go explore the yard today so I ran back into the house real fast . We probably will not go for a walk outside today. He puts a harness on me and then a walking leash on and off we go. I create quite a sensation when we go out.


I was very frisky when we came in so we played a game of tag around the house. Then I had to take a very long nap. One of the things I do best is nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment